Reg A+ is Bringing Back Small-Cap IPOs
ELIO Motors’ successful capital raise ($17M from 6,000+ investors) and listing on the OTC Markets has elevated Reg A’s (Title IV of the JOBS Act) profile in the capital markets. Watch our new webinar to learn how this novel financing vehicle enables companies to:
- “Go Public” at lower costs; list on the OTC or NASDAQ exchanges
- Confidentially file with the SEC
- Solicit the general public without established relationships via social media
- Access non-accredited investors’ ~$14 trillion of new capital
- Be preempted from Blue Sky Laws
Our distinguished webinar panel included preeminent leaders in the financial technology and investment banking industries: Josh Rutberg (Managing Director, Loyal3), Mark Elenowitz (CEO, BANQ), Rod Turner (Founder, Manhattan Street Capital) and Scott Jordan (CEO, S. Jordan Associates).